Friday, November 18, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T ! !

Aretha Franklin sang it best! Had a pot SD I was scheduled to meet with last night, but it became too late so I decided to stay home. He had to work late. When he finally texted me to meet him I told him we would have to meet another time, because I had things to do the in the am. He tells me that whatever i have to do is not as important as what he has to do the next day. Whoa Whoa Whoa, backup..lol..Who the hell did he think he was to tell me what is important in my life.? Then he had the nerve to tell me "No, seriously come now. If this is going to work out you have to be available". When I was available at the time he stated he wasn't. I refuse to be told what to do. Money, or no money, SD or not. He didn't respect my time by being available when he said he would. I don't mind adjusting or even rescheduling, but don't act as if you have control over me just because you're a potential. It's just a respect issue I had. I told him to go find another because at the time I was not available whether he liked that or not. Was I wrong? Nahh..lol..
That left me thinking..these men seem to only want one thing. Am I some sort of sex object? I want to be treated with respect. Respect WINS Respect, Money doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment