Sunday, November 13, 2011

Seeking the Sweet (Sugar) Life

Hola SB's,
I began my search for the perfect SD a little over a month ago. I'm so excited to begin this new journey, and decided to blog and share my experiences so far and the many more to come.


I have never been the one to ask for things from others. I always wanted to be so independent. That worked for a while, but now I'm in need of a major change. I actually had the chance to become a sugar baby during my first year of college, but I thought the guy was crazy because he offered to fly me to Miami. I was thinking he was some psycho who just wanted to get me alone to do bad things. I didn't know what to expect so I stopped communicating with him. When I think about it now, he might have been great. At the end of the day you WIN some and you LOSE some. I wish I would have known of the sugar lifestyle then. It would have saved me lots of frustration with loans and school related costs. My first and current SD whom I will call Mr. Kickoff. We met through SA.com and he is in the entertainment industry. He is a little over 20 years older than me. He's not exactly the best looking but we all have to start somewhere. Since I don't work and don't need help with any books (I took the semester off to figure out my career goals), I don't have an allowance with him. I see him when I want and ask for what I want when I want. I don't need much so he doesn't require attention. He has offered to pay off some tuition that I had left over from last semester. So that's a plus. I have to meet him tomorrow for some sugar ^_^ so you know im happy about that!

I have another potential who I meet tomorrow for coffee. We met through AM. We shall call him Mr. VP. He is a VP at a bank (hence the name..lol) and married, but is a real sweetheart. He is always calling me beautiful from the pictures we have exchanged, and telling me he can't wait to meet. I hope everything goes well with him tomorrow. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment